Thursday, January 9, 2020

I'm bringing  "MaggieRose" back!! This was a blog I started several years ago...to reflect the many moods and personalities of women. I wasn't real familiar with how the blogging thing worked, so it sort of faded into the background. 

Mainly, it was a way to express myself, whether it was "role playing" or simply just "venting" over the latest disappointments and frustrations; or sharing genuinely good thoughts. It was meant for other women to be able to read, relate and share, as well. 

As an example...when the Oscars or Golden Globes come on, I sometimes would dress up in something kind of cool or "retro", pour a glass of wine, and enjoy the show! Well, I would upload photos to Facebook or other social media sites...and soon realized that other woman I knew did the same thing!! It may seem silly to some, but it's just a fun way to let out that inner woman that likes to pretend, dream, or in some small way...share in the experience of the moment. 

The picture above was picked for a reason, too. When I see that image of the hat, sunglasses and dress with the water in the background...it makes me happy. It's a moment in time that generates thoughts and images of peace and calm. They say "a picture says a thousand words"...which is so true. The neat thing about it, is that those "thousand words" are different depending on whose perspective it's coming from. It's all about "what does this image mean to you"? Kind of unique to every individual. 

I have not had an opportunity in a long time to get together with a bunch of girlfriends for a theme party or good old fashioned "get together". I have fond memories of the few times I did...and they will remain special to me. So many of us want to...but just can't seem to plan it out with all the busy schedules and different life obligations. So here, I use this platform to maybe bring a little part of that to fruition. This will be for expression of the heart and soul...moments for those different personalities and moods to come to life. It ought to be fun. I hope others will join me!!


No comments:

Post a Comment